On estimating road distances by mathematical functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 36 (1988)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ballou, Ronald H. & Rahardja, Handoko & Sakai, Noriaki, 2002. "Selected country circuity factors for road travel distance estimation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 843-848, November.
- Alpaydin, Ethem & Altinel, I. Kuban & Aras, Necati, 1996. "Parametric distance functions vs. nonparametric neural networks for estimating road travel distances," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 230-243, September.
- Brimberg, Jack & Love, Robert F. & Walker, John H., 1995. "The effect of axis rotation on distance estimation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 357-364, January.
- Dillmann, Roland & Becker, Burkhard & Beckefeld, Volker, 1996. "Practical aspects of route planning for magazine and newspaper wholesalers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 1-12, April.
- Francisco Ortega & Juan Mesa, 1998. "A methodology for modelling travel distances by Bias estimation," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 287-311, December.
- Schilling, D. A. & Rosing, K. E. & ReVelle, C. S., 2000. "Network distance characteristics that affect computational effort in p-median location problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 127(3), pages 525-536, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.