OR tools for tactical freight transportation planning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 33 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kraay, David R. & Harker, Patrick T., 1995. "Real-time scheduling of freight railroads," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 213-229, June.
- Kim, Jung-Ug & Kim, Yeong-Dae, 1999. "A decomposition approach to a multi-period vehicle scheduling problem," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 421-430, August.
- Bai, Ruibin & Wallace, Stein W. & Li, Jingpeng & Chong, Alain Yee-Loong, 2014. "Stochastic service network design with rerouting," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 50-65.
- Crainic, Teodor Gabriel & Laporte, Gilbert, 1997. "Planning models for freight transportation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 409-438, March.
- Marinov, Marin & Şahin, İsmail & Ricci, Stefano & Vasic-Franklin, Gordana, 2013. "Railway operations, time-tabling and control," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 59-75.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.