Generalized approach to modeling negotiations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 26 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin S. Schilling & Matthew Mulford, 2007. "In search of value-for-money in collective bargaining: an analytic-interactive mediation process," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 22694, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- G.E. Kersten & S.J. Noronha, 1997. "Negotiation Via the World Wide Web: A Cross-Cultural Study of Decision Making," Working Papers ir97052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- G.E. Kersten & S.J. Noronha, 1997. "Supporting International Negotiation with a WWW-Based System," Working Papers ir97049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Karacapilidis, Nikos I. & Pappis, Costas P., 1997. "A framework for group decision support systems: Combining AI tools and OR techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 373-388, December.
- G.E. Kersten & T.R. Madan Mohan & S.J. Noronha & M.J. Kersten, 1998. "Learning Business Negotiations with Web-based Systems: The Case of IIMB," Working Papers ir98049, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.