Control of the service process in a queueing system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 23 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lotfi Tadj & Gautam Choudhury, 2005. "Optimal design and control of queues," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 359-412, December.
- Chao, Xiuli & Zhao, Yiqiang Q., 1998. "Analysis of multi-server queues with station and server vacations," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 392-406, October.
- Tian, Naishuo & Zhang, Zhe George, 2006. "A two threshold vacation policy in multiserver queueing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 153-163, January.
- Zhang, Zhe G. & Tian, Naishuo, 2004. "An analysis of queueing systems with multi-task servers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 375-389, July.
- Kahraman, Aykut & Gosavi, Abhijit, 2011. "On the distribution of the number stranded in bulk-arrival, bulk-service queues of the M/G/1 form," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 212(2), pages 352-360, July.
- Johansen, Soren Glud & Larsen, Christian, 2001. "Computation of a near-optimal service policy for a single-server queue with homogeneous jobs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 134(3), pages 648-663, November.
- Weng, Z. Kevin, 1996. "Manufacturing lead times, system utilization rates and lead-time-related demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 259-268, March.
- Subba Rao, S. & Gunasekaran, A. & Goyal, S. K. & Martikainen, T., 1998. "Waiting line model applications in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Ehud Kalai, 1990. "Optimal Service Speeds in a Competitive Environment," Discussion Papers 901, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Haque, Lani & Armstrong, Michael J., 2007. "A survey of the machine interference problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 469-482, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.