Set-valued cooperative games with fuzzy payoffs. The fuzzy assignment game
AbstractIn this paper we study cooperative games with fuzzy payoffs. The main advantage of the approach presented is the incorporation into the analysis of the problem of ambiguity inherent in many real-world collective decision situations. We propose extensions of core concepts which maintain the fuzzy nature of allocations, and lead to a more satisfactory study of the problem within the fuzzy context. Finally, we illustrate the extended core concepts and the approach to obtain the corresponding allocations through the analysis of assignment games with uncertain profits.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 225 (2013)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Fuzzy sets; Game theory; Assignment games;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernandez, Francisco R. & Hinojosa, Miguel A. & Puerto, Justo, 2004. "Multi-criteria minimum cost spanning tree games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(2), pages 399-408, October.
- Fernandez, F. R. & Hinojosa, M. A. & Puerto, J., 2004. "Set-valued TU-games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 159(1), pages 181-195, November.
- Sujis, J. & Borm, P. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S., 1995.
"Cooperative Games with Stochastic Payoffs,"
9588, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Tijs, S.H., 1999. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-78432, Tilburg University.
- Suijs, J.P.M. & Borm, P.E.M. & De Waegenaere, A. & Tijs, S.H., 1995. "Cooperative games with stochastic payoffs," Discussion Paper 1995-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Daniel Granot, 1977. "Cooperative Games in Stochastic Characteristic Function Form," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(6), pages 621-630, February.
- A Emrouznejad & M Zerafat Angiz L & W Ho, 2012. "An alternative formulation for the fuzzy assignment problem," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 63(1), pages 59-63, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.