Robust surgery loading
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 185 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamiri, Mehdi & Grimaud, Frédéric & Xie, Xiaolan, 2009. "Optimization methods for a stochastic surgery planning problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 400-410, August.
- Francesca Guerriero & Rosita Guido, 2011. "Operational research in the management of the operating theatre: a survey," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 89-114, March.
- Matias Holte & Carlo Mannino, 2011. "The implementor/adversarial algorithm for cyclic and robust scheduling problems in health-care," DIS Technical Reports 2011-03, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Università degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Holte, Matias & Mannino, Carlo, 2013. "The implementor/adversary algorithm for the cyclic and robust scheduling problem in health-care," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 551-559.
- Vijayakumar, Bharathwaj & Parikh, Pratik J. & Scott, Rosalyn & Barnes, April & Gallimore, Jennie, 2013. "A dual bin-packing approach to scheduling surgical cases at a publicly-funded hospital," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 583-591.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.