Comprehensible credit scoring models using rule extraction from support vector machines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 183 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lessmann, Stefan & Sung, Ming-Chien & Johnson, Johnnie E.V., 2009. "Identifying winners of competitive events: A SVM-based classification model for horserace prediction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(2), pages 569-577, July.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Kim, Adlar J. & Lo, Andrew W., 2010. "Consumer credit-risk models via machine-learning algorithms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2767-2787, November.
- Stefan Lessmann & Stefan Voß, 2010. "Customer-Centric Decision Support," Business & Information Systems Engineering, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 79-93, April.
- Finlay, Steven, 2011. "Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 368-378, April.
- Carrizosa, Emilio & Martín-Barragán, Belén & Morales, Dolores Romero, 2011. "Detecting relevant variables and interactions in supervised classification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 260-269, August.
- Li, Hui & Hong, Lu-Yao & He, Jia-Xun & Xu, Xuan-Guo & Sun, Jie, 2013. "Small sample-oriented case-based kernel predictive modeling and its economic forecasting applications under n-splits-k-times hold-out assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 747-761.
- Yu, Lean & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung, 2009. "An intelligent-agent-based fuzzy group decision making model for financial multicriteria decision support: The case of credit scoring," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 942-959, June.
- Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin, 2011. "Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 209(3), pages 203-214, March.
- TOBBACK, Ellen & MARTENS, David & VAN GESTEL, Tony & BAESENS, Bart, 2012. "Forecasting loss given default models: Impact of account characteristics and the macroeconomic state," Working Papers 2012019, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Dejaeger, Karel & Goethals, Frank & Giangreco, Antonio & Mola, Lapo & Baesens, Bart, 2012. "Gaining insight into student satisfaction using comprehensible data mining techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(2), pages 548-562.
- Liao, Jui-Jung & Shih, Ching-Hui & Chen, Tai-Feng & Hsu, Ming-Fu, 2014. "An ensemble-based model for two-class imbalanced financial problem," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 175-183.
- Coussement, Kristof & Buckinx, Wouter, 2011. "A probability-mapping algorithm for calibrating the posterior probabilities: A direct marketing application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 732-738, November.
- Martin-Barragan, Belen & Lillo, Rosa & Romo, Juan, 2014. "Interpretable support vector machines for functional data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(1), pages 146-155.
- K. W. De Bock & D. Van Den Poel, 2012. "Reconciling Performance and Interpretability in Customer Churn Prediction using Ensemble Learning based on Generalized Additive Models," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/805, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.