A joint optimisation model for inventory replenishment, product assortment, shelf space and display area allocation decisions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 181 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flapper, Simme Douwe P. & González-Velarde, José Luis & Smith, Neale R. & Escobar-Saldívar, Luis Jacob, 2010. "On the optimal product assortment: Comparing product and customer based strategies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1), pages 167-172, May.
- Kevin Glazebrook & Joern Meissner & Jochen Schurr, 2012. "How big should my store be? On the interplay between shelf-space, demand learning and assortment decisions," Working Papers MRG/0021, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Dec 2012.
- Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A., 2011. "A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(2), pages 430-441, September.
- Irion, Jens & Lu, Jye-Chyi & Al-Khayyal, Faiz & Tsao, Yu-Chung, 2012. "A piecewise linearization framework for retail shelf space management models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(1), pages 122-136.
- Bersani, Chiara & Minciardi, Riccardo & Sacile, Roberto & Trasforini, Eva, 2009. "Network planning of fuelling service stations in a near-term competitive scenario of the hydrogen economy," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 55-71, March.
- Hübner, Alexander H. & Kuhn, Heinrich, 2012. "Retail category management: State-of-the-art review of quantitative research and software applications in assortment and shelf space management," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 199-209, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.