An exact algorithm for a single-vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 178 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhusiri, Narath & Qureshi, Ali Gul & Taniguchi, Eiichi, 2014. "The trade-off between fixed vehicle costs and time-dependent arrival penalties in a routing problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1-22.
- Zoltán Blázsik & Csanád Imreh & Zoltán Kovács, 2008. "Heuristic algorithms for a complex parallel machine scheduling problem," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 379-390, December.
- Shi, Wen & Shang, Jennifer & Liu, Zhixue & Zuo, Xiaolu, 2014. "Optimal design of the auto parts supply chain for JIT operations: Sequential bifurcation factor screening and multi-response surface methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 236(2), pages 664-676.
- Macedo, Rita & Alves, Cláudio & Valério de Carvalho, J.M. & Clautiaux, François & Hanafi, Saïd, 2011. "Solving the vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes exactly using a pseudo-polynomial model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 536-545, November.
- Derigs, Ulrich & Kurowsky, René & Vogel, Ulrich, 2011. "Solving a real-world vehicle routing problem with multiple use of tractors and trailers and EU-regulations for drivers arising in air cargo road feeder services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 309-319, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.