Network DEA efficiency in input-output models: With an application to OECD countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 178 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 1996.
"The location of comparative advantages on the basis of fundamentals only,"
1996-81, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Thijs Ten Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 93-108.
- Pierre Mohnen & Thijs Ten Raa, 1997. "The Location of Comparative Advantages on the Basis of Fundamentals Only," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-07, CIRANO.
- Thijs Raa & Pierre Mohnen, 2002.
"Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 111-128, September.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 2002. "Neoclassical growth accounting and frontier analysis: A synthesis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-90106, Tilburg University.
- Raa, T. ten & Mohnen, P., 2000. "Neoclassical Growth Accounting and Frontier Analysis: A Synthesis," Discussion Paper 2000-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Victoria Shestalova, 2001. "General Equilibrium Analysis of International TFP Growth Rates," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 391-404.
- Guido Cella & Giovanni Pica, 2001. "Inefficiency Spillovers in Five OECD Countries: An Interindustry Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 405-416.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Li, Sung-Ko, 1992. " Linear Programming Models for Firm and Industry Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 599-608.
- Rolf Färe & Gerald Whittaker, 1995. "An Intermediate Input Model Of Dairy Production Using Complex Survey Data," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 201-213.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2000. "Network DEA," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 35-49, March.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos & Kourtzidis, Stavros, 2011. "The use of supply chain DEA models in operations management: A survey," MPRA Paper 31846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kao, Chiang, 2009. "Efficiency decomposition in network data envelopment analysis: A relational model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 949-962, February.
- Chen, Ci & Yan, Hong, 2011. "Network DEA model for supply chain performance evaluation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 213(1), pages 147-155, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.