A stochastic and asymmetric-information framework for a dominant-manufacturer supply chain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 176 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Deneckere, Raymond & Marvel, Howard P & Peck, James, 1997.
"Demand Uncertainty and Price Maintenance: Markdowns as Destructive Competition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(4), pages 619-41, September.
- Howard P. Marvel & Raymond Deneckere & James Peck, 1995. "Demand Uncertainty and Price Maintainance: Markdowns as Destructive Competition," Working Papers 018, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Charles J. Corbett & Deming Zhou & Christopher S. Tang, 2004. "Designing Supply Contracts: Contract Type and Information Asymmetry," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(4), pages 550-559, April.
- Z. Kevin Weng, 1995. "Channel Coordination and Quantity Discounts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(9), pages 1509-1522, September.
- Li, Susan X. & Huang, Zhimin & Zhu, Joe & Chau, Patrick Y. K., 2002. "Cooperative advertising, game theory and manufacturer-retailer supply chains," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 347-357, October.
- Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2003. "Effects of a demand-curve's shape on the optimal solutions of a multi-echelon inventory/pricing model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 147(3), pages 530-548, June.
- F. J. Arcelus & G. Srinivasan, 1987. "Inventory Policies Under Various Optimizing Criteria and Variable Markup Rates," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 756-762, June.
- Lau, Hon-Shiang & Lau, Amy Hing-Ling, 1999. "Manufacturer's pricing strategy and return policy for a single-period commodity," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 291-304, July.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, Qinan, 2003. "Discount pricing decisions in distribution channels with price-sensitive demand," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(3), pages 571-587, September.
- D Flath & T Nariu*, 2000. "Demand Uncertainty And Resale Price Maintenance," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 397-403, October.
- Gal-Or, Esther, 1985. "First Mover and Second Mover Advantages," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(3), pages 649-53, October.
- Reiffen, David, 1999. "On the equivalence of resale price maintenance and quantity restrictions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 277-288, February.
- Andy A. Tsay, 1999. "The Quantity Flexibility Contract and Supplier-Customer Incentives," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 45(10), pages 1339-1358, October.
- Lau, Amy Hing Ling & Lau, Hon-Shiang, 2005. "Some two-echelon supply-chain games: Improving from deterministic-symmetric-information to stochastic-asymmetric-information models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(1), pages 203-223, February.
- Kevin Weng, Z., 1995. "Modeling quantity discounts under general price-sensitive demand functions: Optimal policies and relationships," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 300-314, October.
- Geng, Qin & Minutolo, Marcel C., 2010. "Failure fee under stochastic demand and information asymmetry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 269-279, November.
- Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Zhang, Sidong, 2011. "A comparison of two sourcing tactics for a new component," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(2), pages 310-317, June.
- Yu, Yugang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun, 2009. "A Stackelberg game and its improvement in a VMI system with a manufacturing vendor," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(3), pages 929-948, February.
- Almehdawe, Eman & Mantin, Benny, 2010. "Vendor managed inventory with a capacitated manufacturer and multiple retailers: Retailer versus manufacturer leadership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 292-302, November.
- Esmaeili, M. & Zeephongsekul, P., 2010. "Seller-buyer models of supply chain management with an asymmetric information structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 146-154, January.
- Kogan, Konstantin & Tapiero, Charles S., 2009. "Optimal co-investment in supply chain infrastructure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 192(1), pages 265-276, January.
- Pan, Kewen & Lai, K.K. & Liang, L. & Leung, Stephen C.H., 2009. "Two-period pricing and ordering policy for the dominant retailer in a two-echelon supply chain with demand uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 919-929, August.
- Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & Bichescu, B. & Shi, X., 2011. "Equilibrium analysis of supply chain structures under power imbalance," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 568-578, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.