Improved local search algorithms for the rectangle packing problem with general spatial costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 167 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dowsland, Kathryn A. & Dowsland, William B., 1992. "Packing problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 2-14, January.
- Liu, Dequan & Teng, Hongfei, 1999. "An improved BL-algorithm for genetic algorithm of the orthogonal packing of rectangles," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 413-420, January.
- Wu, Yu-Liang & Huang, Wenqi & Lau, Siu-chung & Wong, C. K. & Young, Gilbert H., 2002. "An effective quasi-human based heuristic for solving the rectangle packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 341-358, September.
- Hopper, E. & Turton, B. C. H., 2001. "An empirical investigation of meta-heuristic and heuristic algorithms for a 2D packing problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 34-57, January.
- Lodi, Andrea & Martello, Silvano & Monaci, Michele, 2002. "Two-dimensional packing problems: A survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 241-252, September.
- Bortfeldt, Andreas, 2013. "A reduction approach for solving the rectangle packing area minimization problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(3), pages 486-496.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.