Learning curves for processes generating defects requiring reworks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 159 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferdinand K. Levy, 1965. "Adaptation in the Production Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(6), pages B136-B154, April.
- Geren, Necdet & Redford, Alan, 1999. "Cost and performance analysis of a robotic rework cell," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 159-172, January.
- Li, Georgi & Rajagopalan, S., 1998. "A learning curve model with knowledge depreciation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 143-154, February.
- Agnihothri, Saligrama R. & Kenett, Ron S., 1995. "The impact of defects on a process with rework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 308-327, January.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 1999. "The economic manufacture/order quantity (EMQ/EOQ) and the learning curve: Past, present, and future," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 93-102, March.
- Chand, Suresh, 1989. "Lot sizes and setup frequency with learning in setups and process quality," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 190-202, September.
- Nile W. Hatch & David C. Mowery, 1998. "Process Innovation and Learning by Doing in Semiconductor Manufacturing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(11-Part-1), pages 1461-1477, November.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Bonney, Maurice, 2003. "Lot sizing with learning and forgetting in set-ups and in product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Nadeau, Marie-Claude & Kar, Ashish & Roth, Richard & Kirchain, Randolph, 2010. "A dynamic process-based cost modeling approach to understand learning effects in manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 223-234, November.
- Chen, Cheng-Kang & Lo, Chih-Chung & Liao, Yi-Xiang, 2008. "Optimal lot size with learning consideration on an imperfect production system with allowable shortages," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 459-469, May.
- Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Khan, Mehmood, 2010. "Managing yield by lot splitting in a serial production line with learning, rework and scrap," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 32-39, March.
- Zanoni, Simone & Jaber, Mohamad Y. & Zavanella, Lucio E., 2012. "Vendor managed inventory (VMI) with consignment considering learning and forgetting effects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 721-730.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.