A multi-start local search algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 159 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- César Rego, 1998. "A Subpath Ejection Method for the Vehicle Routing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(10), pages 1447-1459, October.
- Potvin, Jean-Yves & Rousseau, Jean-Marc, 1993. "A parallel route building algorithm for the vehicle routing and scheduling problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 331-340, May.
- Li, Haibing & Lim, Andrew, 2003. "Local search with annealing-like restarts to solve the VRPTW," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 150(1), pages 115-127, October.
- Liu, Fuh-Hwa Franklin & Shen, Sheng-Yuan, 1999. "A route-neighborhood-based metaheuristic for vehicle routing problem with time windows," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 118(3), pages 485-504, November.
- Vicky Mak & Andreas Ernst, 2007. "New cutting-planes for the time- and/or precedence-constrained ATSP and directed VRP," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 69-98, August.
- Martí, Rafael & Resende, Mauricio G.C. & Ribeiro, Celso C., 2013. "Multi-start methods for combinatorial optimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 226(1), pages 1-8.
- Cruijssen, F.C.A.M. & Braysy, O. & Dullaert, W. & Fleuren, H.A. & Salomon, M., 2006. "Joint Route Planning under Varying Market Conditions," Discussion Paper 2006-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.