Dynamic balancing of inventory in supply chains
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 159 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen C. Graves, 1996. "A Multiechelon Inventory Model with Fixed Replenishment Intervals," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Edward J. McGavin & Leroy B. Schwarz & James E. Ward, 1993. "Two-Interval Inventory-Allocation Policies in a One-Warehouse N-Identical-Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(9), pages 1092-1107, September.
- Verrijdt, J. H. C. M. & de Kok, A. G., 1996. "Distribution planning for a divergent depotless two-echelon network under service constraints," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 341-354, March.
- van der Heijden, Matthieu C., 1999. "Multi-echelon inventory control in divergent systems with shipping frequencies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 331-351, July.
- H. Jönsson & E. A. Silver, 1987. "Analysis of a Two-Echelon Inventory Control System with Complete Redistribution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(2), pages 215-227, February.
- Peter L. Jackson, 1988. "Stock Allocation in a Two-Echelon Distribution System Or "What to Do Until Your Ship Comes In"," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 880-895, July.
- Ashok Kumar & Leroy B. Schwarz & James E. Ward, 1995. "Risk-Pooling Along a Fixed Delivery Route Using a Dynamic Inventory-Allocation Policy," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 41(2), pages 344-362, February.
- Leroy B. Schwarz, 1989. "A Model for Assessing the Value of Warehouse Risk-Pooling: Risk-Pooling Over Outside-Supplier Leadtimes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(7), pages 828-842, July.
- Bennett Fox, 1966. "Discrete Optimization Via Marginal Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(3), pages 210-216, November.
- Leroy B. Schwarz & Bryan L. Deuermeyer & Ralph D. Badinelli, 1985. "Fill-Rate Optimization in a One-Warehouse N-Identical Retailer Distribution System," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 488-498, April.
- Van der Heide, G. & Roodbergen, K.J., 2013. "Transshipment and rebalancing policies for library books," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 228(2), pages 447-456.
- Paterson, Colin & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2012. "Enhanced lateral transshipments in a multi-location inventory system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 221(2), pages 317-327.
- Ben-Daya, Mohammed & As’ad, Rami & Seliaman, Mohammed, 2013. "An integrated production inventory model with raw material replenishment considerations in a three layer supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 53-61.
- Seidscher, Arkadi & Minner, Stefan, 2013. "A Semi-Markov decision problem for proactive and reactive transshipments between multiple warehouses," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 42-52.
- Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin, 2011. "Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 125-136, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.