GRASP for set packing problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 153 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drexl, Andreas & Jörnsten, Kurt & Knof, Diether, 2005. "Non-linear anonymous pricing in combinatorial auctions," Discussion Papers 2005/6, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Delorme, Xavier & Gandibleux, Xavier & Rodriguez, Joaquín, 2009. "Stability evaluation of a railway timetable at station level," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 195(3), pages 780-790, June.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin, 2013. "Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-86.
- Drexl, Andreas & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2005. "Reflections about pseudo-dual prices in combinatorial auctions," Discussion Papers 2005/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Wang, Yang & Lü, Zhipeng & Glover, Fred & Hao, Jin-Kao, 2012. "Path relinking for unconstrained binary quadratic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 595-604.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.