Computation of ideal and Nadir values and implications for their use in MCDM methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 151 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lee, Haijune & Simin Pulat, P., 1993. "Bicriteria network flow problems: Integer case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 148-157, April.
- Solanki, Rajendra S. & Appino, Perry A. & Cohon, Jared L., 1993. "Approximating the noninferior set in multiobjective linear programming problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 356-373, August.
- Kok, M. & Lootsma, F. A., 1985. "Pairwise-comparison methods in multiple objective programming, with applications in a long-term energy-planning model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 44-55, October.
- Reeves, Gary R. & Reid, Randall C., 1988. "Minimum values over the efficient set in multiple objective decision making," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 334-338, September.
- Horst, Reiner & Thoai, Nguyen V., 1999. "Maximizing a concave function over the efficient or weakly-efficient set," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 239-252, September.
- Ramos, R. M. & Alonso, S. & Sicilia, J. & Gonzalez, C., 1998. "The problem of the optimal biobjective spanning tree," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 617-628, December.
- Tipparat Pongthanapanich, 2005. "Options and Tradeoffs in Krabi's Coastal Land Use," Working Papers 66/2005, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Luque, Mariano & Miettinen, Kaisa & Eskelinen, Petri & Ruiz, Francisco, 2009. "Incorporating preference information in interactive reference point methods for multiobjective optimization," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 450-462, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.