Path comparisons for a priori and time-adaptive decisions in stochastic, time-varying networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 146 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hanoch, G & Levy, Haim, 1969. "The Efficiency Analysis of Choices Involving Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(107), pages 335-46, July.
- Frank Milne & Edwin H. Neave, 1994.
"Dominance Relations Among Standardized Variables,"
INFORMS, vol. 40(10), pages 1343-1352, October.
- Spiess, Heinz & Florian, Michael, 1989. "Optimal strategies: A new assignment model for transit networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 83-102, April.
- Nguyen, S. & Pallottino, S., 1988. "Equilibrium traffic assignment for large scale transit networks," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 176-186, November.
- Ronny Aboudi & Dominique Thon, 1994. "Efficient Algorithms for Stochastic Dominance Tests Based on Financial Market Data," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(4), pages 508-515, April.
- Hadar, Josef & Russell, William R, 1969. "Rules for Ordering Uncertain Prospects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 25-34, March.
- Ghatee, Mehdi & Hashemi, S. Mehdi, 2009. "Traffic assignment model with fuzzy level of travel demand: An efficient algorithm based on quasi-Logit formulas," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 432-451, April.
- Yu Nie & Xing Wu & Tito Homem-de-Mello, 2012. "Optimal Path Problems with Second-Order Stochastic Dominance Constraints," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 561-587, December.
- Shen, Zuo-Jun Max & Pannala, Jyothsna & Rai, Rohit & Tsoi, Tsz Shing, 2008. "Modeling Transportation Networks During Disruptions and Emergency Evacuations," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt1257t9zn, University of California Transportation Center.
- Wu, Xing & (Marco) Nie, Yu, 2011. "Modeling heterogeneous risk-taking behavior in route choice: A stochastic dominance approach," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 896-915, November.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing, 2009. "Shortest path problem considering on-time arrival probability," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 597-613, July.
- Nie, Yu (Marco) & Wu, Xing & Dillenburg, John F. & Nelson, Peter C., 2012. "Reliable route guidance: A case study from Chicago," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 403-419.
- Yang, Lixing & Zhou, Xuesong, 2014. "Constraint reformulation and a Lagrangian relaxation-based solution algorithm for a least expected time path problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 22-44.
- Shahabi, Mehrdad & Unnikrishnan, Avinash & Boyles, Stephen D., 2013. "An outer approximation algorithm for the robust shortest path problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 52-66.
- Bi Chen & William Lam & Agachai Sumalee & Qingquan Li & Hu Shao & Zhixiang Fang, 2013. "Finding Reliable Shortest Paths in Road Networks Under Uncertainty," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 123-148, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.