Minimizing the sum of squares lateness on a single machine
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 143 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- W. Townsend, 1978. "The Single Machine Problem with Quadratic Penalty Function of Completion Times: A Branch-and-Bound Solution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(5), pages 530-534, January.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc & Marc E. Posner & John J. Liu, 1988. "The Single Machine Problem with a Quadratic Cost Function of Completion Times," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(12), pages 1480-1488, December.
- Sushil K. Gupta & Tapan Sen, 1984. "Note---On the Single Machine Scheduling Problem with Quadratic Penalty Function of Completion Times: An Improved Branching Procedure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(5), pages 644-647, May.
- P. C. Bagga & K. R. Kalra, 1980. "Note---A Node Elimination Procedure for Townsend's Algorithm for Solving the Single Machine Quadratic Penalty Function Scheduling Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(6), pages 633-636, June.
- Gupta, Sushil K. & Sen, Tapan, 1983. "Minimizing a quadratic function of job lateness on a single machine," Engineering Costs and Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 187-194, September.
- Albert Schild & Irwin J. Fredman, 1962. "Scheduling Tasks with Deadlines and Non-Linear Loss Functions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 73-81, October.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira & Alok Singh & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2009. "Genetic algorithms for single machine scheduling with quadratic earliness and tardiness costs," FEP Working Papers 312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Maria R. A. Moreira, 2008. "Greedy randomized dispatching heuristics for the single machine scheduling problem with quadratic earliness and tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 286, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente, 2008. "Beam search heuristics for quadratic earliness and tardiness scheduling," FEP Working Papers 279, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & José Fernando Gonçalves, 2008. "A genetic algorithm approach for the single machine scheduling problem with linear earliness and quadratic tardiness penalties," FEP Working Papers 264, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.