A data envelopment analysis approach to measure the mutual fund performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 135 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levhari, David & Levy, Haim, 1977. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model and the Investment Horizon," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 92-104, February.
- Michael C. Jensen, 1968. "The Performance Of Mutual Funds In The Period 1945–1964," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(2), pages 389-416, 05.
- Haim Levy, 1972. "Portfolio Performance and the Investment Horizon," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(12), pages B645-B653, August.
- Ang, James S. & Chua, Jess H., 1979. "Composite Measures for the Evaluation of Investment Performance," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(02), pages 361-384, June.
- Tarja Joro & Pekka Korhonen & Jyrki Wallenius, 1998. "Structural Comparison of Data Envelopment Analysis and Multiple Objective Linear Programming," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(7), pages 962-970, July.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Murthi, B. P. S. & Choi, Yoon K. & Desai, Preyas, 1997. "Efficiency of mutual funds and portfolio performance measurement: A non-parametric approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 408-418, April.
- Antonella Basso & Paolo Pianca, 1997. "On the relative efficiency of nth order and DARA stochastic dominance rules," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 207-222.
- Jean, William H. & Helms, Billy P., 1988. "The identification of stochastic dominance efficient sets by moment combination orderings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 243-253, June.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1989.
"Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large,"
NBER Working Papers
2848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1990. "Precautionary Saving in the Small and in the Large," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Haim Levy, 1992. "Stochastic Dominance and Expected Utility: Survey and Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(4), pages 555-593, April.
- Tehranian, Hassan, 1980. " Empirical Studies in Portfolio Performance Using Higher Degrees of Stochastic Dominance," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 35(1), pages 159-71, March.
- Post, Thierry & Spronk, Jaap, 1999. "Performance benchmarking using interactive data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 472-487, June.
- R. G. Vickson, 1975. "Stochastic Dominance Tests for Decreasing Absolute Risk Aversion. I. Discrete Random Variables," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(12), pages 1438-1446, August.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.