A new dominance rule to minimize total weighted tardiness with unequal release dates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 135 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. N. Potts & L. N. Van Wassenhove, 1988. "Algorithms for Scheduling a Single Machine to Minimize the Weighted Number of Late Jobs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 34(7), pages 843-858, July.
- Kanet, John J., 1986. "Tactically delayed versus non-delay scheduling: An experimental investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 99-105, January.
- Robert H. Storer & S. David Wu & Renzo Vaccari, 1992. "New Search Spaces for Sequencing Problems with Application to Job Shop Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(10), pages 1495-1509, October.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc & John J. Liu, 1993. "Weighted Tardiness Single Machine Scheduling with Proportional Weights," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 39(5), pages 626-632, May.
- Ari P. J. Vepsalainen & Thomas E. Morton, 1987. "Priority Rules for Job Shops with Weighted Tardiness Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(8), pages 1035-1047, August.
- Ronconi, Débora P. & Henriques, Luís R.S., 2009. "Some heuristic algorithms for total tardiness minimization in a flowshop with blocking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 272-281, April.
- Valente, Jorge M.S. & Alves, Rui A.F.S., 2007. "Heuristics for the early/tardy scheduling problem with release dates," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 261-274, March.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2003. "Heuristics for the Early/Tardy Scheduling Problem with Release Dates," FEP Working Papers 130, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jorge M. S. Valente & Rui A. F. S. Alves, 2003. "An Exact Approach to Early/Tardy Scheduling with Release Dates," FEP Working Papers 129, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.