An efficient mean field approach to the set covering problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 133 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beasley, J. E., 1987. "An algorithm for set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 85-93, July.
- Lagerholm, Martin & Peterson, Carsten & Soderberg, Bo, 2000. "Airline crew scheduling using Potts mean field techniques," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 81-96, January.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, .
"Locating fire stations: an integrated approach for Belgium,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2390, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank, 2012. "Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 173-182.
- CHEVALIER, Philippe & THOMAS, Isabelle & GERAETS, David & GOETGHEBEUR, Els, 2010. "Locating fire-stations: an integrated approach for Belgium," CORE Discussion Papers 2010008, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lan, Guanghui & DePuy, Gail W. & Whitehouse, Gary E., 2007. "An effective and simple heuristic for the set covering problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1387-1403, February.
- Joachim Harloff, 2011. "Extracting cover sets from free fuzzy sorting data," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1445-1457, October.
- Xueping Li & Zhaoxia Zhao & Xiaoyan Zhu & Tami Wyatt, 2011. "Covering models and optimization techniques for emergency response facility location and planning: a review," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 74(3), pages 281-310, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.