Efficient assignment of financial resources within a university system. Study of the University of Malaga
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 133 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mustafa, A. & Goh, M., 1996. "Multi-criterion models for higher education administration," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 167-178, April.
- Teodoro Galache Laza & Trinidad Gómez & Fátima Pérez García & Carlos Rivas & Cristobal José Ruiz & José Sánchez Maldonado & Ángel Torrico González & Rafael Caballero Fernandez, 2010. "Análisis de la eficiencia de los grupos de investigación por ramas de conocimiento," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 5, in: María Jesús Mancebón-Torrubia & Domingo P. Ximénez-de-Embún & José María Gómez-Sancho & Greg (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 37, pages 733-744 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
- Gautier, Axel & Wauthy, Xavier, 2007.
"Teaching versus research: A multi-tasking approach to multi-department universities,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 273-295, February.
- GAUTIER, Axel & WAUTHY, Xavier, 2004. "Teaching versus research: a multi-tasking approach to multi-department universities," CORE Discussion Papers 2004003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Caballero, Rafael & Galache, Teodoro & Gomez, Trinidad & Molina, Julian & Torrico, Angel, 2004. "Budgetary allocations and efficiency in the human resources policy of a university following multiple criteria," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 67-74, February.
- Caballero Fernández, R. & González Lozano, M. & Molina Luque, J. & Castrodeza Chamorro, C. & Peña García, T., 2000. "Análisis multiobjetivo de las necesidades docentes de los departamentos universitarios: una aplicación a la Universidad de Valladolid," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 15, pages 29-45, Agosto.
- Gimenez, Victor M. & Martinez, Jose Luis, 2006. "Cost efficiency in the university: A departmental evaluation model," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 543-553, October.
- Meløn, Mønica García & Aragonés Beltran, Pablo & Carmen González Cruz, M., 2008. "An AHP-based evaluation procedure for Innovative Educational Projects: A face-to-face vs. computer-mediated case study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 754-765, October.
- Constanta-Nicoleta BODEA & Melania COMAN, 2009. "Competence Development in IT Projects through Education and Training Programmes," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(3), pages 427-435, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.