A memetic algorithm for the total tardiness single machine scheduling problem
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 132 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanen Akrout & Bassem Jarboui & Patrick Siarry & Abdelwaheb Rebaï, 2012. "A GRASP based on DE to solve single machine scheduling problem with SDST," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 411-435, January.
- ElMekkawy, T.Y. & Liu, S., 2009. "A new memetic algorithm for optimizing the partitioning problem of tandem AGV systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 508-520, April.
- Berretta, Regina & Rodrigues, Luiz Fernando, 2004. "A memetic algorithm for a multistage capacitated lot-sizing problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 67-81, January.
- Anghinolfi, Davide & Paolucci, Massimo, 2009. "A new discrete particle swarm optimization approach for the single-machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem with sequence-dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(1), pages 73-85, February.
- Chiang, Tsung-Che & Fu, Li-Chen, 2009. "Using a family of critical ratio-based approaches to minimize the number of tardy jobs in the job shop with sequence dependent setup times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 78-92, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.