Optimal tax depreciation with uncertain future cash-flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 132 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bowen, Robert M. & DuCharme, Larry & Shores, D., 1995. "Stakeholders' implicit claims and accounting method choice," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 255-295, December.
- Wakeman, Lee MacDonald, 1980. "Optimal tax depreciation," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 213-237, December.
- Sidney Davidson & David F. Drake, 1961. "Capital Budgeting and the "Best" Tax Depreciation Method," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34, pages 442.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2000.
"Optimal Tax Depreciation under a Progressive Tax System,"
2000-51, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wielhouwer, Jacco L. & Waegenaere, Anja De & Kort, Peter M., 2002. "Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 243-269, December.
- Wielhouwer, J.L. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Kort, P.M., 2002. "Optimal tax depreciation under a progressive tax system," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-89713, Tilburg University.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Wielhouwer, J.L., 2008.
"Dynamic Tax Depreciation Strategies,"
2008-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kulp, Alison & Hartman, Joseph C., 2011. "Optimal tax depreciation with loss carry-forward and backward options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 208(2), pages 161-169, January.
- Adkins, Roger & Paxson, Dean, 2013. "The effect of tax depreciation on the stochastic replacement policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 155-164.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.