A system to support the enhancement of strategic flexibility in manufacturing enterprises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 109 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robb Dixon, J., 1992. "Measuring manufacturing flexibility: An empirical investigation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 131-143, July.
- Kulatilaka, Nalin & Marks, Stephen Gary, 1988. "The Strategic Value of Flexibility: Reducing the Ability to Compromise," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 574-80, June.
- Tombak, Mihkel M., 1990. "A strategic analysis of flexible manufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 225-238, July.
- Muhlemann, A. & Price, D. & Afferson, M. & Sharp, J., 1995. "A computer based approach for enhancing manufacturing decision making in smaller manufacturing enterprises: A longitudinal study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 97-107, February.
- Price, D. H. R. & Sharp, J. A. & Muhlemann, A. P., 1992. "A taxonomy for supporting the development of computer-based production planning and control systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(1-2), pages 41-47, August.
- Kleindorfer, Paul R. & Partovi, Fariborz Y., 1990. "Integrating manufacturing strategy and technology choice," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 214-224, July.
- Gupta, Yash P. & Goyal, Sameer, 1989. "Flexibility of manufacturing systems: Concepts and measurements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 119-135, November.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1993. "A Note on Competitive Investment under Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(1), pages 273-77, March.
- Perrone, Giovanni & Amico, Michele & Lo Nigro, Giovanna & Noto La Diega, Sergio, 2002. "Long term capacity decisions in uncertain markets for advanced manufacturing systems incorporating scope economies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 125-137, November.
- Beach, R. & Muhlemann, A. P. & Price, D. H. R. & Paterson, A. & Sharp, J. A., 2001. "The role of qualitative methods in production management research," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1-3), pages 201-212, December.
- Ariss, Sonny S. & Zhang, Qingyu, 2002. "The impact of flexible process capability on the product-process matrix: an empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 135-145, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.