A multiobjective programming model for locating treatment sites and routing hazardous wastes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 104 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marsh, Michael T. & Schilling, David A., 1994. "Equity measurement in facility location analysis: A review and framework," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Plastria, Frank, 1992. "GBSSS: The generalized big square small square method for planar single-facility location," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 163-174, October.
- Santos Peñate, D.R. & Suárez-Vega, R. & Dorta González, P., 2001. "Un modelo de decisión multicriterio para la localización de centros de tratamiento de residuos," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 17, pages 163-182, Abril.
- Nagy, Gabor & Salhi, Said, 2007. "Location-routing: Issues, models and methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(2), pages 649-672, March.
- Plas, C. van der & Tervonen, T. & Dekker, R., 2012. "Evaluation of scalarization methods and NSGA-II/SPEA2 genetic algorithms for multi-objective optimization of green supply chain design," Econometric Institute Report EI2012-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Caballero, Rafael & Gonzalez, Mercedes & Guerrero, Flor M & Molina, Julian & Paralera, Concepcion, 2007. "Solving a multiobjective location routing problem with a metaheuristic based on tabu search. Application to a real case in Andalusia," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 177(3), pages 1751-1763, March.
- Salema, Maria Isabel Gomes & Barbosa-Povoa, Ana Paula & Novais, Augusto Q., 2007. "An optimization model for the design of a capacitated multi-product reverse logistics network with uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(3), pages 1063-1077, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.