Accelerating the regularized decomposition method for two stage stochastic linear problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Operational Research.
Volume (Year): 101 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Birge, John R. & Louveaux, Francois V., 1988. "A multicut algorithm for two-stage stochastic linear programs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 384-392, March.
- Haugland, Dag & Wallace, Stein W., 1988. "Solving many linear programs that differ only in the righthand side," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 318-324, December.
- Wolf, Christian & Koberstein, Achim, 2013. "Dynamic sequencing and cut consolidation for the parallel hybrid-cut nested L-shaped method," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 230(1), pages 143-156.
- Lin, Q.G. & Huang, G.H. & Bass, B. & Qin, X.S., 2009. "IFTEM: An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic optimization model for regional energy systems planning under uncertainty," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 868-878, March.
- Q. Lin & G. Huang, 2011. "Interval-fuzzy stochastic optimization for regional energy systems planning and greenhouse-gas emission management under uncertainty—a case study for the Province of Ontario, Canada," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 104(2), pages 353-378, January.
- Maqsood, Imran & Huang, Guo H. & Scott Yeomans, Julian, 2005. "An interval-parameter fuzzy two-stage stochastic program for water resources management under uncertainty," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 208-225, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.