Further analysis of cross-country comparison of consumer expenditure patterns
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 4 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002. "A New System of Consumer Demand Equations," NIRSA Working Paper Series 4, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- Paul Preckel & J. A. L. Cranfield & Thomas Hertel, 2010.
"A modified, implicit, directly additive demand system,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 143-155.
- Cranfield, John A.L. & Preckel, Paul V. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2005. "A Modified, Implicit, Directly Additive Demand System," Working Papers 34145, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Conniffe, D., 2002. "A New System of Consumer Demand Equations," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1140402, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Tridimas, George, 2000. "The analysis of consumer demand in Greece. Model selection and dynamic specification," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 455-471, December.
- Denis Conniffe, 2004. "Generalised Translation of Indirect Utility Functions," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1390804, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.