Policy commitment and the welfare gains from capital market liberalization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kenneth L. Judd, 1984.
"The Welfare Cost of Factor Taxation in a Perfect Foresight Model,"
643, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Judd, Kenneth L, 1987. "The Welfare Cost of Factor Taxation in a Perfect-Foresight Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 675-709, August.
- Benhabib, Jess & Rustichini, Aldo, 1997.
"Optimal Taxes without Commitment,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 231-259, December.
- Jiming Ha & Anne Sibert, 1992.
"Strategic capital taxation in large, open economies with mobile capital,"
Research Working Paper
92-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Jiming Ha & Anne Sibert, 1997. "Strategic Capital Taxation in Large Open Economies with Mobile Capital," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 243-262, July.
- Jiming Ha & Anne Sibert,, 1996. "Strategic Capital Taxation in Large Open Economies with Mobile Capital," Archive Discussion Papers 9608, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Zhu, Xiaodong, 1992. "Optimal fiscal policy in a stochastic growth model," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 250-289, December.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-22, May.
- Klein Paul & Quadrini Vincenzo & Rios-Rull Jose-Victor, 2005. "Optimal Time-Consistent Taxation with International Mobility Of Capital," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-36, June.
- Jones, Larry E & Manuelli, Rodolfo E & Rossi, Peter E, 1993. "Optimal Taxation in Models of Endogenous Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 485-517, June.
- Kehoe, Patrick J, 1989. "Policy Cooperation among Benevolent Governments May Be Undesirable," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 289-96, April.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini & José-Victor Ríos-Rull, 2007.
"On the Welfare Implications of Financial Globalization without Financial Development,"
NBER Working Papers
13412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vincenzo Quadrini & José-Víctor Ríos-Rull, 2009. "On the Welfare Implications of Financial Globalization without Financial Development," NBER Chapters, in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2007, pages 283-312 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Till Gross, 2013. "Capital Tax Competition and Dynamic Optimal Taxation," Carleton Economic Papers 13-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain & Thoenig, Mathias, 2009.
"Growth and risk at the industry level: The real effects of financial liberalization,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 210-222, July.
- Levchenko, Andrei A. & Rancière, Romain & Thoenig, Mathias, 2008. "Growth and Risk at the Industry Level: the Real Effects of Financial Liberalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 6715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marina Azzimonti & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2007. "Barriers to foreign direct investment under political instability," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 287-315.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.