Time-use data in economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeff E. Biddle & Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1989.
"Sleep and the Allocation of Time,"
NBER Working Papers
2988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kooreman, Peter & Kapteyn, Arie, 1987.
"A Disaggregated Analysis of the Allocation of Time within the Household,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(2), pages 223-49, April.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1984. "A disaggregated analysis of the allocation of time within the household," Research Memorandum 153, Tilburg University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1987. "A disaggregrated analysis of the allocation of time within the household," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364357, Tilburg University.
- James J. Heckman, 1976. "The Common Structure of Statistical Models of Truncation, Sample Selection and Limited Dependent Variables and a Simple Estimator for Such Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 4, pages 475-492 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Almudena Sevilla-Sanz & Jose Ignacio Gimenez-Nadal, 2011.
"Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Economics Series Working Papers
547, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in time allocation: A cross-country analysis," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(6), pages 1338-1359.
- Gimenez-Nadal, Jose Ignacio & Sevilla, Almudena, 2012. "Trends in Time Allocation: A Cross-Country Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6709, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almudena Sevilla, 2014. "On the importance of time diary data and introduction to a special issue on time use research," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.