Public expenditure, international specialisation and agglomeration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 48 (2004)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1994.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Davis, Donald R. & Weinstein, David E., 2003. "Market access, economic geography and comparative advantage: an empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 2001.
"Public procurement in the presence of capital taxation,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2-3), pages 339-353, April.
- Weichenrieder, Alfons J., 1999. "Public procurement in the presence of capital taxation," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Baldwin, Robert E., 1984. "Trade policies in developed countries," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 571-619 Elsevier.
- G. P. I. Ottaviano, 1997.
"Integration, Geography and the Burden of History,"
283, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Vagstad, Steinar, 1995. "Promoting fair competition in public procurement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 283-307, October.
- McAfee, R. Preston & McMillan, John, 1989. "Government procurement and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 291-308, May.
- Martin, Philippe & Rogers, Carol Ann, 1994.
"Industrial Location and Public Infrastructure,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
909, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Federico Trionfetti, 2000. "Discriminatory Public Procurement and International Trade," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 57-76, 01.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002.
"On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(275), pages 371-90, August.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2000. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0862, Econometric Society.
- Head, Charles Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2002. "On the Pervasiveness of Home Market Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 3454, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Head & John Ries & Thierry Mayer, 2002. "On the pervasiveness of home market effects," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Naegelen, Florence & Mougeot, Michel, 1998. "Discriminatory public procurement policy and cost reduction incentives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 349-367, March.
- Branco, Fernando, 1994. "Favoring domestic firms in procurement contracts," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1-2), pages 65-80, August.
- Miyagiwa, Kaz, 1991. "Oligopoly and Discriminatory Government Procurement Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1320-28, December.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1991. "Auction design and favoritism," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 9-42, March.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.