On entry, exit, and coordination with mixed strategies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 44 (2000)
Issue (Month): 8 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levin, Dan & Smith, James L, 1994. "Equilibrium in Auctions with Entry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 585-99, June.
- Geroski, P. A., 1995. "What do we know about entry?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 421-440, December.
- Rob, Rafael, 1987. "Entry, Fixed Costs and the Aggregation of Private Information," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 619-30, October.
- Cabral Luis M. B., 1993. "Experience Advantages and Entry Dynamics," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 403-416, April.
- Samuelson, William F., 1985. "Competitive bidding with entry costs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(1-2), pages 53-57.
- Klepper, Steven & Miller, John H., 1995. "Entry, exit, and shakeouts in the United States in new manufactured products," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 567-591, December.
- Vives, Xavier, 1988. "Sequential entry, industry structure and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1671-1687, October.
- Levin, Dan & Peck, James, 2008.
"Investment dynamics with common and private values,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 143(1), pages 114-139, November.
- Dan Levin & James Peck, 2005. "Investment Dynamics with Common and Private Values," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000607, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Hanazono, Makoto & Yang, Huanxing, 2009. "Dynamic entry and exit with uncertain cost positions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 474-487, May.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2009.
"The Lifeboat Problem,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2012. "The lifeboat problem," Munich Reprints in Economics 13962, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Kovenock, Dan, 2011. "The lifeboat problem," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2011-106, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2011. "The Lifeboat Problem," Working Papers the_lifeboat_problem, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Germán Coloma, 2009.
"El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
397, Universidad del CEMA.
- Germán Coloma, 2010. "El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 189-205, December.
- Gamal Atallah, 2006.
"Opportunity Costs, Competition, and Firm Selection,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 409-430.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Opportunity Costs, Competition, and Firm Selection," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-74, CIRANO.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Opportunity Costs, Competition, and Firm Selection," Industrial Organization 0207005, EconWPA.
- Christian Schultz, 2007.
"Transparency and Product Variety,"
CIE Discussion Papers
2007-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Asma Raies, 2004. "Innovation, learning and productivity improvement in developing countries : a dynamic model of technological adoption and industry evolution," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04112, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Cabral, Luis M. B., 2004. "Simultaneous entry and welfare," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 943-957, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.