R&D cooperation or competition?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Navas, J. & Kort, P.M., 2005.
"Time to Complete and Research Joint Ventures: A Differential Game Approach,"
2005-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Navas, Jorge & Kort, Peter M., 2007. "Time to complete and research joint ventures: A differential game approach," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1672-1696, May.
- Kort, P.M. & Navas, J., 2007. "Time to complete and research joint ventures: A differential game approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-194290, Tilburg University.
- Peter M. Kort & Ruslan Lukach & Joseph Plasmans, 2007.
"Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lukach, R. & Kort, P.M. & Plasmans, J.E.J., 2007. "Strategic R&D with Knowledge Spillovers and Endogenous Time to Complete," Discussion Paper 2007-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Suetens S., 2004.
"Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spill-overs: an experimental economic approach,"
2004024, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Suetens, S., 2004. "Literature review: R&D cooperation in oligopoly with spillovers: An experimental economics approach," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529827, Tilburg University.
- Jannett Highfill & Michael McAsey, 2010. "Firm Metrics with Continuous R&D, Quality Improvement, and Cournot Quantities," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 243-256, August.
- Ahmad Naimzada & Emanuela Randon, 2004. "Technology Sharing Cartels and Industrial Structure under a Rule of Thumb," Working Papers 71, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Tatiana Alonso & Pedro Marín, 2004. "Research joint ventures: the role of public research institutes," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 28(2), pages 213-231, May.
- Joseph Plasmans & Ruslan Lukatch, 2001.
"Measuring Knowledge Spillovers Using Belgian EPO and USPTO Patent Data,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
430, CESifo Group Munich.
- Plasmans J. & Lukach R., 2001. "Measuring knowledge spillovers using Belgian EPO and USPTO patent data," Working Papers 2001007, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2002. "Public Policies Towards Research Joint Venture Formation: Designs and Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 3772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:18:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suetens S., 2003.
"Voluntary R&D cooperation in experimental duopoly markets,"
2003029, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Suetens, S., 2003. "Voluntary R&D cooperation in experimental duopoly markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3529826, Tilburg University.
- Lukach R. & Plasmans J., 2000.
"R&D and production behaviour of asymmetric duopoly subject to knowledge spillovers,"
2000005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Joseph Plasmans, 2000. "R&D and Production Behavior of Asymmetric Duopoly Subject to Knowledge Spillovers," CESifo Working Paper Series 287, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.