The price-wage mechanism: An endogenous switching model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pole, A. M. & Smith, A. F. M., 1985. "A bayesian analysis of some threshold switching models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 97-119.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 1991. " Modelling Wages in Centrally Planned Economies: The Case of Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 47-58.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 1996. " The Price-Wage Inflationary Spiral in Poland," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 33-50.
- Welfe, Aleksander, 2000. "Modeling inflation in Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 375-385, August.
- Justyna Wróblewska, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection in the Analysis of Cointegration," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 1(1), pages 57-69, March.
- Michel LUBRANO, 2001.
"Smooth Transition Garch Models : a Baysian Perspective,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2001032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- LUBRANO, Michel, 1998. "Smooth transition GARCH models: a Bayesian perspective," CORE Discussion Papers 1998066, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lubrano, M., 1999. "Smooth Transition GARCH Models: a Bayesian perspective," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a49, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.