Who's publishing who? The national composition of contributors to some core US and European journals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptacik, Mikulas & Sutter, Matthias, 2006.
"Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 314-332, December.
- Kocher, Martin G. & Luptácik, Mikulás & Sutter, Matthias, 2006. "Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA," Munich Reprints in Economics 18192, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Martin G. Kocher & Mikulas Luptacik & Matthias Sutter, 2001. "Measuring Productivity of Research in Economics. A Cross-Country Study Using DEA," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp077, Vienna University of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sutter, Matthias & Kocher, Martin G. & Mrsic, Robert, 2002.
"Representation and educational background of European economists in top journals of economics,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
18219, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Sutter & Martin Kocher & Robert Mrsic, 2002. "Representation and Educational Background of European Economists in Top Journals of Economics," Empirica, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 275-288, December.
- Kalaitzidakis, Pantelis & Mamuneas, Theofanis P. & Stengos, Thanasis, 1999. "European economics: An analysis based on publications in the core journals," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1150-1168, April.
- Jean Mirucki, 2003. "Assessing editorial preferences towards Industrial Organization articles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(2), pages 239-243.
- da Silva Costa, Jose & Delgado, Ana Paula, 1999. "Regional Science Research in Europe: a review," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa235, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2007.
"Visibilité des contributions en économie industrielle dans les revues scientifiques internationales
[Visibility of contributions in Industrial Organization in international scientific journals]," MPRA Paper 31688, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2007.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards 'Industrial Organization' articles: 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 31168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
- Philippe Jeannin, 2004. "Les économistes et leurs revues," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 0(3), pages 275-288.
- Felderer, Bernhard & Obersteiner, Michael, 1999. "Efficiency and Economies of Scale in Academic Knowledge Production," Economics Series 63, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Mirucki, Jean, 2009. "Assessing trends in editorial preferences towards industrial organization article," MPRA Paper 30406, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.