Value of human capital in transition to market: Evidence from Slovenia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 41 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1995.
"A Comparative Analysis of East and West German Labor Markets: Before and After Unification,"
in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 405-446
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen, 1992. "A comparative analysis of East and West German labor markets before and after unification," ZEW Discussion Papers 92-11, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jorn-Steffen Pischke, 1992. "A Comparative Analysis of East and West German Labor Markets: Before and After Unification," NBER Working Papers 4154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Ham & Jan Svejnar & Katherine Terrell, 1993. "The Emergence of Unemployment in the Czech and Slovak Republics*," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 35(4), pages 121-134, December.
- Svejnar, Jan, 1996. "Enterprises and Workers in the Transition: Econometric Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 123-27, May.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-46, September.
- Peter F. Orazem & Milan Vodopivec & Ruth Wu, 2005.
"Worker displacement during the transition: Experience from Slovenia,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 13(2), pages 311-340, 04.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan & Wu, Ruth, 1995. "Worker displacement during the transition : experience from Slovenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1449, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan & Wu, Ruth, 2004. "Worker Displacement During The Transition: Experience From Slovenia," Staff General Research Papers 12032, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan & Wu, Ruth, 2004. "Worker Displacement during the Transition: Experience from Slovenia," IZA Discussion Papers 1297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward J. Bird & Johannes Schwarze & Gert Wagner, 1994. "Wage effects of the move toward free markets in East Germany," Industrial and Labor Relations Review, ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 47(3), pages 390-400, April.
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 1994.
"Winners and losers in transition : returns to education, experience, and gender in Slovenia,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1342, The World Bank.
- Orazem, Peter F & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995. "Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 9(2), pages 201-30, May.
- Orazem, Peter & Vodopivec, Milan, 1995. "Winners and Losers in Transition: Returns to Education, Experience, and Gender in Slovenia," Staff General Research Papers 5270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.