Distributive implications of European integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 40 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pauly, Mark V., 1973. "Income redistribution as a local public good," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 35-58, February.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1992.
"Income Restribution and Migration,"
92-003, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Alesina, Alberto & Perotti, Roberto, 1995. "Taxation and redistribution in an open economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 961-979, May.
- GABSZEWICZ, J. J. & van YPERSELE, T., .
"Social protection and political competition,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1230, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- CREMER, Helmuth & FOURGEAUD, Virginie & LEITE-MONTEIRO, Manuel & MARCHAND, Maurice, .
"Mobility and redistribution: A survey,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1371, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- MICHEL, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre & VIDAL, Jean-Pierre, 1995. "Labor Mobility and Redistribution with Evolving Altruism : The Small Economy Case," CORE Discussion Papers 1995059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Horst Raff & John Wilson, 1997. "Income Redistribution with Well-Informed Local Governments," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 407-427, November.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1990.
"Tax harmonization and tax competition in Europe,"
Munich Reprints in Economics
19846, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bewley, Truman F, 1981. "A Critique of Tiebout's Theory of Local Public Expenditures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 713-40, May.
- Wildasin, D.E., 1991.
"Ralaxation of Barriers to factor Mobilty and Income Redistribution,"
92-009, Indiana - Center for Econometric Model Research.
- Wildasin, David E, 1992. "Relaxation of Barriers to Factor Mobility and Income Redistribution," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 47(Supplemen), pages 216-30.
- Charles Brown & Wallace E. Oates, 1985.
"Assistance to the Poor in a Federal System,"
NBER Working Papers
1715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Picard Pierre & Gilbert G, 1991.
"Incentives and the optimal size of local territories,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Picard, P. & Gilbert, G., 1992. "Incentives and the Optimal Size of Local Territories," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 92.12, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Epple, Dennis & Romer, Thomas, 1991. "Mobility and Redistribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 828-58, August.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.