Shapes of Engel curves and demand curves: Implications of the expenditure allocation model, applied to Dutch data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul de Boer, 2010. "Modeling Household Behavior in a CGE Model: Linear Expenditure System or Indirect Addilog?," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_059, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Faíña, Andrés & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Varela-Candamio, Laura, 2013. "Reinterpreting the Frisch parameter in the field of personal taxation: A link between taxable capacity and social marginal utility in Optimal Taxation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 81-83.
- Conniffe, D., 2002. "A New System of Consumer Demand Equations," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1140402, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002. "A New System of Consumer Demand Equations," NIRSA Working Paper Series 4, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Mogens E. Larsen, 2005. "General Equilibrium Dynamics of Multi-Sector Growth Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bewley, Ronald A., 1987. "The Demand For Milk In Australia Estimation Of Price And Income Effects From The 1984 Household Expenditure Survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(03), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.