Shapes of Engel curves and demand curves: Implications of the expenditure allocation model, applied to Dutch data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 3 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul de Boer & Richard Paap, 2009.
"Testing non-nested demand relations: linear expenditure system versus indirect addilog,"
Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(3), pages 368-384.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Paap, R., 2009. "Testing Non-nested Demand Relations: Linear Expenditure System versus Indirect Addilog," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2009-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Conniffe, D., 2002. "A New System of Consumer Demand Equations," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1140402, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Bjarne S. Jensen & Mogens E. Larsen, 2005. "General Equilibrium Dynamics of Multi-Sector Growth Models," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_003, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Denis Conniffe, 2004. "Generalised Translation of Indirect Utility Functions," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1390804, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Missaglia, M., 2006. "Estimation of income elasticities and their use in a CGE model in Palestine," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-12, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Paul de Boer & Bjarne S. Jensen, 2005. "The Expenditure System of CDES Indirect Utility Functions," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_036, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Prof. Denis Conniffe, 2002. "A New System of Consumer Demand Equations," NIRSA Working Paper Series 4, National Institute for Regional and Spatial Analysis (NIRSA), NUI Maynooth, Ireland..
- Paul de Boer, 2010. "Modeling Household Behavior in a CGE Model: Linear Expenditure System or Indirect Addilog?," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_059, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bewley, Ronald A., 1987. "The Demand For Milk In Australia Estimation Of Price And Income Effects From The 1984 Household Expenditure Survey," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(03), December.
- Faíña, Andrés & López-Rodríguez, Jesús & Varela-Candamio, Laura, 2013. "Reinterpreting the Frisch parameter in the field of personal taxation: A link between taxable capacity and social marginal utility in Optimal Taxation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 81-83.
- de Boer, P.M.C. & Brocker, J. & Jensen, B.S. & van Daal, J., 2006. "Theoretical restrictions on the parameters of the indirect addilog system revisited," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-11, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.