Synergy and investment efficiency effects of trade and labor market distortions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 39 (1995)
Issue (Month): 7 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bhag78-1, May.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Rodrik, Dani, 1991.
"Pro-competitive effects of trade reform : Results from a CGE model of Cameroon,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1157-1184, July.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & Dani Rodrik, 1989. "Pro-Competitive Effects of Trade Reform: Results from a CGE Model of Cameroon," NBER Working Papers 3176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1972. "International Studies of Factor Inputs and Total Factor Productivity: A Brief Survey," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 18(2), pages 129-54, June.
- de Melo, Jaime & Roland-Holst, David, 1990. "An evaluation of neutral trade policy incentives under increasing returns to scale," Policy Research Working Paper Series 480, The World Bank.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 1978. "Appendix to "Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes"," NBER Chapters, in: Anatomy and Consequences of Exchange Control Regimes, pages 219-221 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.