Labor productivity and the business cycle: Can R.B.C. models be saved?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (1994)
Issue (Month): 8 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collard, Fabrice & Jacques, Jean-Francois, 1996.
"Inventories cycle in an augmented RBC model,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1-3), pages 9-19, August.
- Collard, F., 1994. "Inventories Cycle in an Augmented R.B.C. Model," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 94.37, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Arnaud Cheron & Francois Langot, 2004. "Labor Market Search and Real Business Cycles: Reconciling Nash Bargaining with the Real Wage Dynamics," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 476-493, April.
- Croix,David,de la & Palm,Franz & Urbain,Jean-Pierre, 1996.
"Labor market dynamics when effort depends on wage growth comparisons,"
016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Jean-Pierre Urbain & Franz Palm & David de la Croix, 2000. "Labor market dynamics when effort depends on wage growth comparisons," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 393-419.
- de la Croix, David & Palm, Franz & Urbain, Jean-Pierre, 1996. "Labor market dynamics when effort depends on wage growth comparisons," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1996019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Sep 1996.
- Nucci, Francesco & Riggi, Marianna, 2013. "Performance pay and changes in U.S. labor market dynamics," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2796-2813.
- Dominique Tremblay, 2002. "Salaire réel, chocs technologiques et fluctuations économiques," Working Papers 02-42, Bank of Canada.
- Fairise, Xavier & Fève, Patrick, 2002.
"Labor Adjustment Costs and Complex Eigenvalues,"
IDEI Working Papers
156, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2004. "Observations On The Transmission Of Business Fluctuations: The Case Of Latin America 1972-1989," Macroeconomics 0411014, EconWPA.
- Zuzana Janko, 2008. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Labor Adjustment Costs and the Business Cycle," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(2), pages 434-448, April.
- Ambler, Steve & Guay, Alain & Phaneuf, Louis, 2012. "Endogenous business cycle propagation and the persistence problem: The role of labor-market frictions," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 47-62.
- Stephen Millard & Andrew Scott & Marianne Sensier, 1999. "Business cycles and the labour market can theory fit the facts?," Bank of England working papers 93, Bank of England.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.