Life-cycle expenditure allocations and the consumption costs of children
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (1994)
Issue (Month): 7 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Blacklow, 2004. "Intertemporal Equivalence Scales: Measuring the Life-Cycle Costs of Children," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 249, Econometric Society.
- Bruno Cheli & Gianni Betti, 1999. "Fuzzy analysis of poverty dynamics on an italian pseudo panel 1985-1994," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(1-2), pages 85-105.
- Alfred Michael Dockery & Sherry Bawa, 2013. "The Impact of Children on Australian Couples' Wealth Accumulation," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1302, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Orazio Attanasio, 1997. "Consumption and saving behaviour: modelling recent trends," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(1), pages 23-47, February.
- Bick, Alexander & Choi, Sekyu, 2013.
"Revisiting the effect of household size on consumption over the life-cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2998-3011.
- Bick, Alexander & Choi, Sekyu, 2012. "Revisiting the Effect of Household Size on Consumption Over the Life-Cycle," MPRA Paper 41756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jürgen Faik, 2013.
"Cross-Sectional and Longitudinal Equivalence Scales for West Germany Based on Subjective Data on Life Satisfaction,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
575, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jurgen Faik, 2013. "Cross-sectional and longitudinal equivalence scales for West Germany based on subjective data on life satisfaction," Working Papers 306, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- D. Friedman & W. Trockel & S. Novkovic & Patricia Apps & A. Falk & C. Doyle, 1997.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 311-327, October.
- Richard Blundell & Ian Preston, 1995. "Income, expenditure and the living standards of UK households," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(3), pages 40-54, August.
- Orazio Attanasio & James Banks & Sarah Tanner, 1998.
"Asset Holding and Consumption Volatility,"
NBER Working Papers
6567, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Sefton, James, 2007.
"A comparison of national saving rates in the UK, US and Italy,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 51(8), pages 1998-2028, November.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & James Sefton, 2006. "A Comparison of National Saving Rates in the UK, US and Italy," Discussion Papers 0612, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Stewart C., 2001.
"An International Comparison of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3-4), pages 19-36, July - De.
- Chris Stewart, 2003. "An International Comparison Of Long-Run Consumer Behaviour," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 145-168, January -.
- Pangaribowo, Evita Hanie & Tsegai, Daniel W., 2011. "Food Demand Analysis of Indonesian Households with Particular Attention to the Poorest," Discussion Papers 116748, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Orazio Attanasio & Margherita Borella, 2006. "Stochastic Components of Individual Consumption: A Time Series Analysis of Grouped Data," NBER Working Papers 12456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlier, E., 1997. "Equivalence Scales for the Former West Germany," Discussion Paper 1997-74, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.