Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Friedman, J.W. & Thisse, J.-F., . "Sustainable collusion in oligopoly with free entry," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1084, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Friedman, J. & Thisse, J.F., 1992. "Sustainable Collusion in Oligopoly with Free Entry," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 92-18, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Pinho & Hélder Vasconcelos, 2014. "Sustaining collusion in markets with a general evolution of demand," FEP Working Papers 537, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- de Roos, Nicolas, 2004. "A model of collusion timing," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 351-387, March.
- Stähler, Frank, 1995. "Profits in pure Bertrand oligopolies," Kiel Working Papers 703, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Tina Søreide, 2008.
"Beaten by Bribery: Why Not Blow the Whistle?,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(3), pages 407-428, September.
- Switgard Feuerstein, 2005. "Collusion in Industrial Economics—A Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 163-198, December.
- Kai-Uwe Kühn, 2005. "Collusion Theory in Search of Robust Themes: A Comment on Switgard Feuerstein's Survey," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 207-215, December.
- Germán Coloma, 2009.
"El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand,"
CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo.
397, Universidad del CEMA.
- Germán Coloma, 2010. "El número óptimo de empresas bajo competencia de Bertrand," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 37(2 Year 20), pages 189-205, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.