Female labour force participation and the choice of occupation: The supply of teachers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4411 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098010 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stefan C. Wolter & Stefan Denzler, 2004.
"Wage elasticity of the teacher supply in Switzerland,"
Brussels Economic Review,
ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 47(3-4), pages 387-408.
- Wolter, Stefan C. & Denzler, Stefan, 2003. "Wage Elasticity of the Teacher Supply in Switzerland," IZA Discussion Papers 733, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jesse Rothstein & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2007.
"Constrained After College: Student Loans and Early Career Occupational Choices,"
NBER Working Papers
13117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2011. "Constrained after college: Student loans and early-career occupational choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Rothstein, Jesse & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2011. "Constrained after college: Student loans and early-career occupational choices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 149-163.
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & María José Suárez Fernández, 2006. "Like father like son? Intergenerational links within occupations and public employment," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 178(3), pages 81-111, September.
- D G R Soopramanien & G Johnes, 2000.
"A new look at gender effects in participation and occupation choice,"
539688, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Didier Soopramanien & Geraint Johnes, 2001. "A New Look at Gender Effects in Participation and Occupation Choice," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(3), pages 415-443, 09.
- Elizabeth Webster & Mark Wooden & Gary Marks, 2004. "Reforming the Labour Market for Australian Teachers," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n28, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Parvinder Kler, 2005. "Graduate overeducation in Australia: A comparison of the mean and objective methods," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-72.
- G Johnes, 2000. "Wage differentials and the responsiveness of labor supply: an international comparison," Working Papers 539615, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Maroesjka Versantvoort & Lambert van der Laan, 1998. "Analysing Labour Supply in a Lifestyle Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-010/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:lan:wpaper:3987 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnaud Chevalier & Peter Dolton, 2004. "The Labour Market for Teachers," Working Papers 200411, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998010 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4098 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4843 is not listed on IDEAS
- Donald Boyd & Hamilton Lankford & Susanna Loeb & James Wyckoff, 2003. "Analyzing the Determinants of the Matching Public School Teachers to Jobs: Estimating Compensating Differentials in Imperfect Labor Markets," NBER Working Papers 9878, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amodio, Francesco, 2009. "On Teachers Quality Decline," MPRA Paper 15796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Dolton, 2004. "Recruiting High Quality Teachers," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(4), pages 11-20, 01.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4412 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4539 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:3989 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.