Structural econometric analysis of descending auctions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Laffont, J.J. & Vuong, Q., 1992. "Structural Econometrics Analysis of Descending Auctions," Papers 92.272, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Laffont, J.J. & Vuong, Q., 1992. "Structural Econometrics Analysis of descending Auctions," Papers 9202, Southern California - Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Athey & Philip A. Haile, 2002.
"Identification of Standard Auction Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2107-2140, November.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2004.
"Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2007. "Snow removal auctions in Montreal: costs, informational rents, and procurement management," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 245-277, February.
- Véronique Flambard & Pierre Lasserre & Pierre Mohnen, 2001. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Cahiers de recherche du DÃ©partement des sciences Ã©conomiques, UQAM 20-05, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Flambard,Véronique & Lasserre,Pierre & Mohnen ,Pierre, 2004. "Snow Removal Auctions in Montreal: Costs, Informational Rents, and Procurement Management," Research Memoranda 023, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Gordy, Michael B, 1998.
"Computationally Convenient Distributional Assumptions for Common-Value Auctions,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 12(1), pages 61-78, August.
- Michael B. Gordy, 1997. "Computationally convenient distributional assumptions for common value auctions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-5, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1998. "Théorie des jeux et économie empirique : le cas des données issues d'enchères," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 132(1), pages 121-137.
- Michel Mougeot & Michel Moreaux & Pierre Malgrange, 2000.
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 143(2), pages 1-10.
- Paul Pezanis-Christou & Andres Romeu, 2002. "Structural Inferences from First-Price Auction Experiments," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 531.02, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1997. "Strategic Bidding in a Multi-Unit Auction: An Empirical Analysis of Bids to Supply Electricity," NBER Working Papers 6269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.