Structural adjustment and the construction sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 37 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Santanu Chatterjee & Azer Mursagulov, 2012. "Fiscal Policy and the Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 12/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Javier Coto-Martínez & Huw D. Dixon, 2001.
"Profits, Markups and Entry: Fiscal Policy in an Open Economy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
550, CESifo Group Munich.
- Coto-Martinez, Javier & Dixon, Huw, 2003. "Profits, markups and entry: fiscal policy in an open economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 573-597, February.
- Hsieh, Yi-ni & Chang, Wen-ya & Lai, Ching-chong, 1998. "Endogenizing labor-leisure choice: investment and the relative price of non-traded goods," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 105-111, July.
- Serven, Luis, 1994.
"Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate, and the current account,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1298, The World Bank.
- Serven, Luis, 1995. "Capital goods imports, the real exchange rate and the current account," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1-2), pages 79-101, August.
- Javier Coto-Martinez & Huw Dixon, . "Fiscal Policy in an Imperfectly Competitive Dynamic Small Open Economy," Discussion Papers 99/19, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Bettendorf, Leon J.H. & Heijdra, Ben J., 2006.
"Population ageing and pension reform in a small open economy with non-traded goods,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2389-2424, December.
- Leon Bettendorf & Ben Heijdra, 2005. "Population Ageing and Pension Reform in a Small Open Economy with Non-Traded Goods," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 05-021/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, 1997.
"Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003537, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Felipe Arias & Hernando Zuleta, . "Tasa de Cambio Real e Inversión. La Experiencia de 1990-1996," Borradores de Economia 076, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- van Wincoop, Eric, 1995. "A note on short-term intersectoral factor immobility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 845-856, May.
- Álvaro Moreno, 2002. "Determinantes del tipo de cambio real en Colombia. Un modelo neokeynesiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 4(7), pages 40-61, July-Dece.
- Mahbub Morshed, A. K. M. & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2004.
"Sectoral adjustment costs and real exchange rate dynamics in a two-sector dependent economy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 147-177, May.
- A.K.M. Mahbub Morshed & Stephen Turnovsky, 2003. "Sectoral Adjustment Costs and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in a Two-Sector Dependent Economy," Working Papers UWEC-2002-17-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2003.
- Brock, Philip L & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1994.
"The Dependent-Economy Model with Both Traded and Nontraded Capital Goods,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 306-25, October.
- Philip L. Brock & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1993. "The Dependent Economy Model with Both Traded and Non-Traded Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 4500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rudolfs Bems, 2008.
"Aggregate Investment Expenditures on Tradable and Nontradable Goods,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 11(4), pages 852-883, October.
- Rudolfs Bems, 2008. "Aggregate Investment Expenditureson Tradable and Nontradable Goods," IMF Working Papers 08/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Serven, Luis, 1999.
"Terms-of-trade shocks and optimal investment: another look at the Laursen-Metzler effect,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 337-365.
- Serven, Luis, 1995. "Terms-of-trade shocks and optimal investment : another look at the Laursen-Metzler effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1424, The World Bank.
- Liu, Chia-ying & Chang, Juin-jen, 2011. "Keeping up with the Joneses, consumer ethnocentrism, and optimal taxation," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1519-1525, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.