Auction and dealership markets : What is the difference?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 36 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- Ailsa Röell & Marco Pagano, 1991. "Auction and Dealership Markets: What is the Difference?," FMG Discussion Papers dp125, Financial Markets Group.
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models &bull Diffusion Processes
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gajewski, Jean-François & Gresse, Carole, 2004. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: a paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3017, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gresse, Carole & Gajewski, Jean-François, 2007. "Centralised order books versus hybrid order books: a paired comparison of trading costs on NSC (Euronext Paris) and SETS (London Stock Exchange)," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/295, Paris Dauphine University.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A., 1998.
"Price competition between an expert and a non-expert,"
1998-49, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 2000. "Price competition between an expert and a non-expert," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 901-923, August.
- Bouckaert, Jan & Degryse, Hans, 1998. "Price Competition Between an Expert and a Non-Expert," CEPR Discussion Papers 1905, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zalewska, Ania, 1999. "Does Market Organization Speed Up Market Stabilization? First Lessons From the Budapest and Warsaw Stock Exchanges," CEPR Discussion Papers 2134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Weiyu Kuo & Yu‐Ching Li, 2011. "Trading Mechanisms and Market Quality: Call Markets versus Continuous Auction Markets," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 11(4), pages 417-444, December.
- Robert Battalio & Andrew Ellul & Robert Jennings, 2005. "Reputation effects in trading on the New York Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Poskitt, Russell, 2008. "Interest rate futures and forwards: Evidence from the sterling futures and FRA markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 399-412, December.
- Sylvain Friederich & Richard Payne, 2002. "Dealer liquidity in an auction market: evidence fom the London Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24947, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gernot Hinterleitner & Philipp Hornung & Ulrike Leopold-Wildburger & Roland Mestel & Stefan Palan, 2012. "A Good Beginning Makes a Good Market: The Effect of Different Market Opening Structures on Market Quality," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2012-01, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Kehr, Carl-Heinrich & Krahnen, Jan P. & Theissen, Erik, 2001. "The Anatomy of a Call Market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 249-270, July.
- Martens, Martin, 1998. "Price discovery in high and low volatility periods: open outcry versus electronic trading," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 243-260, December.
- Franke, Gunter & Hess, Dieter, 2000. "Information diffusion in electronic and floor trading," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 455-478, December.
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & O'Hara, Maureen, 1997. "High frequency data in financial markets: Issues and applications," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(2-3), pages 73-114, June.
- Peter Gomber & Peter Rohr & Uwe Schweickert, 2008. "Sports betting as a new asset class—current market organization and options for development," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 169-192, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.