House prices, household saving and financial market liberalization in Finland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 36 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elias Oikarinen, 2010. "Foreign Ownership of Stocks and Long-run Interdependence Between National Housing and Stock Markets—Evidence from Finnish Data," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 486-509, November.
- Heikki A. Loikkanen & Samu Kurri & Seppo Laakso, 1998. "Land Prices in Finland - Information System and Price Developments," Discussion Papers 161, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jakob B Madsen, 2011. "A Repayment Model of House Prices," Monash Economics Working Papers 09-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bandiera, Oriana & Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 1999. "Does financial reform increase or reduce savings ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2062, The World Bank.
- Berg, Lennart, 2000.
"Prices on the Second-hand Market for Swedish Family Houses – Correlation, Causation and Determinants,"
Working Paper Series
2000:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Lennart Berg, 2002. "Prices on the second-hand market for Swedish family houses: correlation, causation and determinants," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Berg, L., 2000. "Prices on the Second-Hand Market for Swedish Family Houses -Correlation, Causation and Determinants," Papers 2000:7, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Adams, Zeno & Füss, Roland, 2010. "Macroeconomic determinants of international housing markets," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Mika Kuismanen & Seppo Laakso & Heikki A. Loikkanen, 1999. "Demographic Factors and the Demand for Housing in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area," Discussion Papers 191, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Englund, Peter & Ioannides, Yannis M., 1997.
"House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 119-136, June.
- Englund, P. & Ioannides, Y.M., 1996. "House Price Dynamics: An International Empirical Perspective," Papers 1996-01, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2012. "A behavioral model of house prices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 21-38.
- Conceição Pereira, 2003. "The Effects of Households’ and Firms’ Borrowing Constraints on Economic Growth," GEMF Working Papers 2003-04, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.