Transmission of U.S. monetary policy to Europe and asymmetry in the European monetary system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 35 (1991)
Issue (Month): 7 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T., 2004. "European and international asymmetry in the volatility transmission mechanism: the "German Dominance Hypothesis" revisited," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 75-97.
- N. T. Laopodis, 2003. "Stochastic behaviour of Deutsche mark exchange rates within EMS," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(9), pages 665-676.
- Nikiforos Laopodis, 2001. "International Interest-Rate Transmission and the â€œGerman Dominance Hypothesisâ€ Within EMS," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 347-377, October.
- Nicoletta Batini, 2006.
"Euro area inflation persistence,"
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 977-1002, November.
- Bonser-Neal, Catherine & Roley, V. Vance & Sellon, Gordon H., 2000. "The effect of monetary policy actions on exchange rates under interest-rate targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 601-631, October.
- Uctum, Merih, 1999.
"European integration and asymmetry in the EMS,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 769-798, October.
- Juan Ayuso & Andrew Haldane & Fernando Restoy, 1997. "Volatility transmission along the money market yield curve," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(1), pages 56-75, March.
- González, Fernando & Launonen, Simo, 2005. "Towards European monetary integration: the evolution of currency risk premium as a measure for monetary convergence prior to the implementation of currency unions," Working Paper Series 0569, European Central Bank.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998.
"Monetary policy rules in practice Some international evidence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 1033-1067, June.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 6254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1750, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Clarida, Richard & Gali, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1997. "Monetary Policy Rules in Practice: Some International Evidence," Working Papers 97-32, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2002. "The Euro bloc, the Dollar bloc and the Yen bloc: how much monetary policy independence can exchange rate flexibility buy in an interdependent world?," Working Paper Series 0154, European Central Bank.
- B. Mojon, 1999.
"Monetary policy under a quasi-fixed exchange rate regime. The case of France between 1987 and 1996,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(211), pages 401-430.
- B. Mojon, 1999. "Monetary policy under a quasi-fixed exchange rate regime. The case of France between 1987 and 1996," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 52(211), pages 401-430.
- Hassapis, Christis & Pittis, Nikitas & Prodromidis, Kyprianos, 1999. "Unit roots and Granger causality in the EMS interest rates: the German Dominance Hypothesis revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Mete Feridun, 2006. "An Investigation of the German Dominance Hypothesis in the Context of Eastern Enlargement of the EU," Prague Economic Papers, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2006(2), pages 172-182.
- J. James Reade & Ulrich Volz, 2009.
"Leader of the Pack? German Monetary Dominance in Europe Prior to EMU,"
Economics Series Working Papers
419, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2011. "Leader of the pack? German monetary dominance in Europe prior to EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 239-250, January.
- Reade, J. James & Volz, Ulrich, 2011. "Leader of the pack? German monetary dominance in Europe prior to EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 239-250.
- Kim, Soyoung, 2002. "Exchange rate stabilization in the ERM: identifying European monetary policy reactions," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 413-434, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.