Entry into the market for large transport aircraft
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 34 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Xin-wang & Zhu, Quan-tao & Sun, Laixiang, 2012. "On equivalence between Cournot competition and the Kreps–Scheinkman game," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 116-125.
- Seabright, Paul, 1996. "The starfish effect: Can market entry by one firm encourage further entry by others?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 541-550, April.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra & Kaivanto, Kim, 2003.
"The Public Provision of Sales Contingent Contracts as a Policy Response to Financial Constraints to Innovation in European SMEs,"
EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers
38, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra & Kaivanto, Kim, 2004. "The Public Provision of Sales Contingent Contracts as a Policy Response to Financial Constraints to Innovation in European SMEs," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 38, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2009.
"Exchange-Rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing,"
Kiel Working Papers
1488, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Agnès Bénassy‐Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2011. "Exchange‐rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 623-641, 04.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2011. "Exchange-rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00603386, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2009. "Exchange-Rate Misalignments in Duopoly: the Case of Airbus and Boeing," Working Papers 2009-10, CEPII research center.
- Irwin, Douglas & Pavcnik, Nina, 2003.
"Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Pavcnik, Nina, 2004. "Airbus versus Boeing revisited: international competition in the aircraft market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 223-245, December.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Nina Pavcnik, 2001. "Airbus versus Boeing Revisited: International Competition in the Aircraft Market," NBER Working Papers 8648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aiyoshi, Eitaro & Maki, Atsushi & Okamoto, Takashi, 2011. "The robustness of a Nash equilibrium simulation model: Game-theoretic approach using variable metric projection method," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 81(7), pages 1518-1526.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz, 1995. "The case for technology policy: A tentative evaluation," Kiel Working Papers 714, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Donald S. Siegel & Vasilis Zervos, 2003. "The Importance of Co-ordination in National Technology Policy: Evidence From the Galileo Public Private Partnership," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0308, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Siebert, Horst & Koop, Michael J., 1993. "Institutional competition versus centralization: Quo vadis Europe?," Kiel Working Papers 548, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Paqué, Karl-Heinz & Stehn, Jürgen & Horn, Ernst-Jürgen & Scharrer, Hans-Eckart & Koopmann, Georg, 1996. "National technology policies and international friction: Theory, evidence, and policy options," Kiel Discussion Papers 279, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2000. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Market for Wide-Bodied Commercial Aircraft," NBER Working Papers 7710, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benkard, C. Lanier, 2000. "A Dynamic Analysis of the Market for Wide-Bodied Commercial Aircraft," Research Papers 1636, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Damien NEVEN & Paul SEABRIGHT, 1995. "European Industrial Policy: The Airbus Case," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 9509, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.